miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2012
• We agree that the objectives are in the introduction and they are also present at the beginning of each unit.
• The approach is acceptable to the target community because it deals with topics from Chile.
• The layout is average, but the print is too small and it tends to confuse the student.
• The book has a lot of pictures and it helps the students understand better.
• The topics and tasks are interesting, but they aren’t varied, they’re the same for everyone.
• The instructions are very clear, the students don’t have difficulties understanding them.
• We think the content is presented gradually, in context that students have a more systematic learning in level of difficulty.
which is very good, because they learn from the most basic, to then get to learn the hardest part.
• we think that in the next four points, meets expectations, but we think that in these, much depends on the management of the teacher, if we talk about, explanations, vocabulary, grammar, we believe that teacher's task is to see how significant those contained in the practice, with appropriate teaching methods
• when it comes to developing the four skills, do not assign the greatest credit to this book, because it only works with two of the four skills, which is very wrong because as future teachers we would like to work with material that allows us to develop our work to the top. so on that way ,our students have access to the best.
• we think that this type of text does not allow students to independent learning because it focuses more on how the teacher presents the content , and how the teacher directs it.
• in our opinion we think it makes too much guidance for the teacher. even, we cant find examples of Activities for each item presented in the book.
• yes , the book has an audio cd
• not easy to get.
in schools that depend on the municipalities have access.
But for schools that do not belong to municipalities, means a significant monetary expense,